Innovative Technology, Integrated Reporting and Customer Analytics
We invest in our own technology innovations, third-party tools, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and security certifications to deliver on and enhance our customers’ experience. We have always been early adopters of technology with flexibility and transparency at the core of our technology approach.
Early on, we built our own workforce optimization and quality management software that helped us in delivering extra value to clients by providing complete access to our service delivery chain. The software has also provided strategic analysis, based on our insights into their customers’ feedback that has helped our clients improve their products and services. Our newest proprietary software, KnoahsARK 360, is an award-winning product, and our chat analytics tool, coupled with artificial intelligence (AI) enabled ChatHelper, is delivering great value in achieving exceptional results.
Key Components Of Our Technology Set Up
Reporting and Analytics
Tools & Applications (Reporting & Analytics)
AI Enabled Chat Helper
Our reporting and analytics tools provide:
KnoahsARK 360 – Technology for delivering the ultimate customer experience
As digital support solutions become more commonplace, the ability to collect and analyze data from contact center operations is paramount for maintaining a competitive edge in any industry. While many recognize the importance of reporting and analytics for right decision making, not every organization knows how to utilize the information or where to look for consumer insight.
KnoahsARK 360 (ARK360) suite is a cloud-based integrated reporting software powered by data, speech, and text analytics and provides on-demand insights. It covers the entire lifecycle of data – from data aggregation to data reporting, analyzing, and decision-making.
We developed ARK360 based on our experience of managing people, processes, and technology for our global, Fortune 500 clients. This robust tool allows us to significantly improve the overall customer experience directly impacting customer satisfaction (CSAT) levels.
Features for specific users:
- – Understand program health across lines of business through performance trends across days/weeks/months
- – Have access to all performance-related data drilled down to an agent level
- – Analyze relative performance of team leads against key metrics
- – Identify top opportunities and build multiple learning and development plans
- – Build short-term, midterm, and long-term plans for improvement
- – Conduct a pre- and post-comparative analysis of improvement plans
- – Report progress to stakeholders by highlighting success factors and opportunities
Features for specific users:
- – Understand relative performance of team through trends across days/weeks/months
- – Analyze key metrics with flexibility to either isolate metrics or draw correlations
- – Identify performance opportunities and map them to the team
- – Create learning plans common to the team and specific to an agent
- – Prioritize improvement action plans and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- – Track and monitor team progress
Features for specific users:
- – View your performance trending across days/weeks/months
- – Understand operational hygiene factors such as productivity, utilization, attendance, and aspects of quality
- – Identify areas of improvement across key performance indicators (KPIs)
- – Understand relative performance of self-versus team
- – Create a proactive learning plan and seek timely support from supervisors
- – Be informed on LMS course assignments and progress
ARK360 provides multi-layered insights for program, team, and agent performance and enables the various operational roles to enter, share, and report on data in a variety of areas within our day-to-day operations. Our clients also have a role and access into KnoahsARK 360 that enables them to have visibility into our operations. They can also provide direct feedback and information that helps to speed communication on issues before they become potential problems.
Customizable dashboards and charts will help to drill down and determine the root cause of issues and opportunities affecting the customer experience. This enables our managers and clients to quickly identify gaps and opportunities for optimizing performances of people, processes, and technology in their contact center to enhance customer experience at a lower cost.
Chat Analytics – Driving customer experience through in-depth and insightful analytics
Today, customer service is not just limited to what we deliver to our customers but more importantly how we deliver service. To enhance our customer experience and build value for them, we are continuously adopting tools to enable progressing from simple touchpoints to our customer’s journey with us.
Our long-standing experience in delivering customer service through chat has helped us in building the Knoah Chat Analytics Platform.
Our operations teams and clients can now gain insight into customer behavior, customer satisfaction, agent behavior and agent performance. You can view trends, identify opportunities, potential issues, and the root cause of customer perceptions through the text analysis of the entire population of chat interactions so that you can take corrective actions well within time.
Multi-layered dashboard to understand
- – Program-wide performance by sentiment, trend, CSAT, topic mining, chats by end of day, and agent quality control
- – Performance from the account, skill, and agent perspectives
Chat Analytics Tool Advantages
AI enabled CX tool – Chat Helper
Knoah has introduced AI-enabled assistance tool to enhance the customer support experience in one of our largest chat programs. As we started to expand and solidify our digital engagement strategy, we recognized our need to leverage AI & machine learning to help agents in increasing their accuracy and efficiency.
The assistance tool, called ChatHelper, allows for our agents to use automated suggestions to increase their case-resolution rates. It gives them access to knowledgebase articles, predetermined workflows, and to update automated messages, allowing us to further customize the customer engagement experience. By using confidence intervals and predictive machine learning, the tool will position content prominently for an agent. The tool provides the best piece of content for the customer at that point in time, with a 90% confidence. We have successfully reduced escalations, improved workflows by resolving as many cases as possible, and helped to provide feedback to improve the tool. ChatHelper brings efficiency in terms of responding to the customers in a timely manner since everything is in one dashboard, and agents do not have to go through multiple sections of the pages.
We take a proactive view of technology, recognizing that a robust technology infrastructure is key to delivering world-class, 24/7 customer support.
100+ business tools, API, and software integrations
100% secure certified network systems
16+ years of experience
WE PROVIDE TURNKEY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS WITH RAPID INTEGRATION AND DEPLOYMENT
• Highly scalable, flexible, and big-data-enabled distributed databases;
• Proprietary and open source analytics software solutions;
• Enterprise-wide agent performance management dashboards;
• Speech analytics and precision monitoring solutions; and
• Applications to support data science and statistical quality control solutions.